Common wart treatment
Product size : 14ml
SOLUVER is a topical preparation containing 20% salicylic acid USP in an acrylic vehicle. It is indicated for the treatment and removal of common warts.
This acrylic delivery system eliminates the need for bandage covering, minimizes irritation to the healthy skin surrounding the wart, locks in moisture with durable, watertight covering and allows for superior penetration of salicylic acid.
* Individual results may vary
Application tips + -
- Follow these simple instructions to treat warts on the hands or feet.
- 1. Thoroughly wash the affected area and soak the wart in hot water for at least 5 minutes.
- 2. Dry thoroughly with a clean towel. Wart virus can be contagious, so be sure no one else uses the towel.
- 3. Remove the soft portion of the wart by gently rubbing with a pumice stone or an emery board.
- 4. Use the convenient brush-applicator to carefully apply one drop of SOLUVER directly to the entire wart surface. Allow approximately 5 minutes to dry and reapply. Be careful not to apply to surrounding skin. SOLUVER’s unique formulation does not require the use of a bandage covering.
- 5. 24 hours later, using a pumice stone or an emery board, remove previously applied SOLUVER. Repeat steps 1 through 4. Clinically visible improvement will normally occur during the first 2 to 4 weeks of treatment. Continue treatment until the wart is gone. Maximum resolution may be expected after 6 to 12 weeks of use.
Dosage + -
- Apply one drop directly to the wart, allow to dry 5 minutes and reapply. Treatment should take place once a day and continued as directed by health care practitioner. Do not use for more than 12 weeks.
Warnings + -
- WARNINGS: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. If contact does occur, immediately flush with water for 15 minutes and consult a health care practitioner. Avoid contact with normal skin surrounding wart. Discontinue use if excessive irritation occurs. Consult a healthcare practitioner if discomfort continues. Highly flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Store at controlled room temperature. Keep bottle tightly capped when not in use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Contraindications: SOLUVER should not be used by diabetics or patients with impaired blood circulation. Do not use on moles, birthmarks, warts on the face or the genitals, or unusual warts with hair growing from them. Do not use on an irritated or red skin, or an infected area.
Ingrédients + -
- 20% salicylic acid USP
- NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, BUTYL ACETATE, POLYVINYL BUTYRAL, TRIMETHYL PENTANYL DIISOBUTYRATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER