Derm Oil bath oil
Antipruritic - Moisturizing
Product size : 250ml
Derm Oil bath oil is a 10% Coal Tar topical solution USP (equivalent to 2% crude Coal Tar) in a blend of skin soothers and emollients. Antipruritic and moisturizing, Derm Oil helps reduce itchiness associated with xerosis, eczema and psoriasis.
Coal tar remains to this day an undisputed treatment ingredient for the temporary relief of skin symptoms such as: dry skin, itchy skin, scaly skin, irritated skin and red skin. The formula does not stain.
* Individual results may vary
Application tips + -
- Use once daily or as directed by health care practitioner. Pat dry without rubbing.
Dosage + -
- Dosage (adults): Add 1 to 3 capfuls to bathtub of warm water and soak 10 to 20 minutes.
Warnings + -
- For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to coal tar or any other ingredients. If irritation or allergic response occurs, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Avoid exposing tar treated areas to sunlight. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not use to treat infected open skin lesions or sores or acute pustular psoriasis. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, broken or very inflamed skin. Consult a physician or pharmacist prior to use: in children under 2 years of age or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a physician or pharmacist if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product. Keep out of reach of children. Guard against slipping in bathtub.
Ingredients + -
- 10% Coal Tar Topical Solution USP
- Non-medicinal ingredients (descending order): LIGHT MINERAL OIL, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, LAURETH-4, CETYL ACETATE, STEARYL ACETATE, OLEYL ACETATE, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, PERFUME